- (i)Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution.
- (ii)Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course/JBT or equivalent or B.El.Ed.
- (iii)Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
- (iv)Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
- (v)Candidates must have qualified CTET
Not exceeding 30 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
For TGT(Maths/Social Science/Natural Science/English)
A Bachelor Degree (Hon./Pass) or equivalent having 45% marks in aggregate. In two school subjects of which at least one out of the following should have been at the elective level :-
- A. English
- B. Mathematics
- C. Natural / Physical Science
- D. Social Science
Note : Main subjects for (i) TGT (Natural Science/ Phy. Science) shall be Physics, Chemistry Biology, Botany and Zoology
(ii) Social Science :- History / Political Science/ Economics / Business Studies / Sociology / Geography/ Psychology.
Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
Below 32 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC orders issued by Govt. of India. Women upto 40 years.
Eligibility: Educational Qualification:- Master Degree in the subject concerned.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 36 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC in accordance orders issued by Govt. of India.
|LEVEL||Topic||Number of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Duration|
|Subject with Teaching Method||100||100|