Exams conducted by Delhi Police Syllabu
Those who preparation for the Police examination of Delhi, they can now obtain the complete details about the exam pattern and Delhi Police Syllabus 2019 for Constable/SI and other vacancies. You can also obtain the दिल्ली पुलिस पाठ्यक्रम in PDF Format by hitting on the links that are available below.
|Delhi Police Syllabus 2019|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Police|
|Job Title||Constable/SI and others|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test& Document Verification|
Delhi Police Syllabus
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2019
- Duration of Exam – 1 hour 30 minutes
- Objective Type
- Medium of examination will be both in English and Hindi
|Sections of the exam||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||35||35|
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2019
- Solving the general logical problems
- Insertion of the decision on given conditions
- Questions to find similarity & difference between given statements
- Problems solving the visuals
- Analysation of given situations
- Making Judgments over given situations
- Problems on Observing the given situations
- Visual problems solving
- Reasoning based on analytical problems
- Coding & Decoding
- Reasoning based on the figures & verbal data
- Problems based on the relationships & family tree
- Arguments & Statements
- Reasoning based on non-verbal questions
- Questions from Current Affairs of past 5 to 6 months until present
- Knowledge of the Constitution of India
- Problems based on Politics or polity
- Historical questions
- Geographical questions
- Terminology & news of Sports
- Name of the Countries & their Capitals
- General Science & basic Technology
- Problems based on the basic Arithmetics
- Algebraic questions
- Geometrical questions
- Statistics & Data interpretation
- Introduction & Applications of Trigonometry
Delhi Police SI Exam Pattern
Duration – 2 Hours
|Parts||Section||Total Marks||No. of Questions|
|Part ‘A’||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Part ‘B’||General Awareness||50||50|
|Part ‘C’||Quantitative Aptitude English||50||50|
|Part ‘D’||English Comprehensions||50||50|
Duration – 2 Hours
|Section||Total Marks||No. of Questions|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200|
Delhi Police SI Syllabus
The Delhi Police exams will Comprises of two papers of Sub Inspector:
PAPER – I
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number Series
- Problem Solving
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Building
- Non-Verbal Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Correct English
- Basic Comprehensions
- Writing ability
- Authors and their Literary Works
- Questions & Answer from the Passage.
- The Title of the Passage.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Correction.
- Idioms Phrases.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fraction.
- HCF LCM.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Use of Table & Graph.
- Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Mental Ability Test
- Logical Diagrams.
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation.
- Perception Test.
- Word formation Test.
- Direction Sense Test.
- The Logical interpretation of data.
- The forcefulness of argument.
- Determining implied meanings.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who is who?
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- General knowledge.
- Scientific Progress/Development.
- National/International Awards.
- Indian Languages.
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
Law & Constitution
- General Knowledge about Law and Indian Constitution.
- The Aim of Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights.
- National Security Issues.
- The Principle of Crime Punishment.
- The right of Self Defence.
Intelligence Quotient Test
- Relationship and Analogy Test.
- Spotting out the dissimilar.
- Series Completion.
- Mathematical Ability Test.
- Arranging in order.
Paper – II
English Language & Comprehension
Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc.), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.