ACADEMIC / IIT – JEE
(BICS Pvt. Ltd. Provide the coaching for IIT – JEE exam and for IIT-JEE exam expert faculty and well design curriculum are design to get top rank in IIT – JEE and other Engineering entrance exam conducted by state)
Main Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
Check the JEE Main 2019 exam pattern for paper-1 and paper-2 from here:
- Courses: The paper-1 of JEE Main 2019 will be conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering courses.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Subjects: JEE Main Paper 1 will contain questions from chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: It will contain total 90 objective type questions. Weightage to all subjects are given equal. Total 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Questions: Objective type -Multiple Choice questions will be asked.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours. 4 hours for candidates having 40% disability. It will be conducted in two sittings, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Question Paper Medium: For all exam cities centres, the question paper medium is English and Hindi. Students filling the exam centres in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Havel cities have the option to opt the question paper in English, Hindi and Gujarati medium. Candidates have to exercise the option of question paper language at the time of filling the application form.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct question will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 negative marking for every incorrect answer i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- Courses: The paper-2 of JEE Main 2019 will be conducted for admission to undergraduate architecture courses.
- Exam Mode: The mode of exam for paper-2 is online only. The drawing test for Paper 2 will be conducted through offline mode.
- Subjects: The JEE Main Paper 2 will comprises of three parts which are mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test.
- Number of Questions: This paper will consist total 50 questions for aptitude test, 2 questions for drawing test and 30 questions from mathematics.
- Type of Questions: Objective type -Multiple Choice questions will be asked for Part-I and Part-II.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours. 4 hours for candidates having 40% disability.
- Question Paper Medium: Question paper medium is English and Hindi. Students filling the exam centres in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Havel cities have the option to opt the question paper in English, Hindi and Gujarati medium.
- Marking System: Each objective type question will carry 4 marks for the correct response and 2 drawing questions contains total 70 marks.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response 1/4 of the total marks allotted to that question will be deducted from the total score.